If you are reading this, we firstly want to say it’s a pleasure to meet you and we are very thankful for your interest in this role. We are extremely passionate about rare diseases and the ability to make the world a better place for patients and families.
We have a number of programmes currently being progressed in the rare and chronic diseases space, particularly in making a real-world impact for patients. We would love to have you join us as part of a small team of hard-working, talented, committed, and highly skilled individuals. Fortunately for us, we have years of experience in data and healthcare, as well as a great understanding of some of the core diseases we are focused on.
What we need from you is help with additional capacity, energy and drive to support us in improving the quality of life for our patient community.
Our vision for health, care and research is simple.
Sanius Health is an AI-powered patient-generated data platform with a focus on accelerating personalised medicine, drug discovery and clinical research for cancer treatment, haematological malignancies, haematological disorders and rare diseases. We are the largest Sickle Cell Disease Integrated patient ecosystem, and are expanding this to include other conditions.
We partner with passionate patients, treatment centres, researchers, developers of therapeutics and regulators in advancing outcomes for patients through our health data platform.
We trust each other to get the job done, so you’ll have a lot of autonomy here while also being part of a supportive close-knit team! We’re a diverse team with a huge variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences, so you can be sure you’ll feel welcome from day one.
Above all, we care about changing the world we inherited for those who will come after us. Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual commitment. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our partners drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients. Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
The role will be ideal for candidates and post-graduates with strong experience in the healthcare space, as well as a comprehensive understanding of the NHS environment. We are currently looking for the right person to work on a wide range of projects day-to-day, delivering proposal and business content, programme management and support to the senior team. The person in this role will support the delivery of programme specific improvement and operational delivery across Acute and Mental Health work streams, on a national and region-specific basis. They will coordinate and hold key working relationships between our organisation, our clinical advisors and NHS organisations; across multiple divisions, specialities and teams across healthcare. The ideal Healthcare Business Analyst will be an all-rounder, and provide support across multiple work streams and verticals. We are looking for someone who is an operationally-minded problem solver, who can help us to iterate and bring our patient ecosystem to true scale. The perfect candidate will be ambitious, excited by the prospect of working with super smart teammates that have helped to scale multiple businesses across healthcare.
- Working with teammates and senior stakeholders across all health sectors to achieve programme management excellence
- Generating ideas, delivery and coordination of strategic projects to scale our business
- Creating strategic partnership proposals and presentations on behalf of, and for healthcare stakeholders within our organisation and NHS partners
- Building strong, professional working relationships with Sanius Health’s key partners in Acute and Mental Health
- Support Operations teams across multiple projects and incentives
- Leading on programmes across multiple strategic areas to streamline the process, inform all key stakeholder the status and further follow-up actions
- Preparing internal and external presentations and ensuring content accuracy
- Project Management assistance across multiple programmes and geographies
- We have had years of experience in hiring senior, middle grade, and junior health and human sciences talent and have found a few things to be important.
- Strong understanding of the NHS environment, priorities and work streams (particularly in Acute and/or Mental Health)
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Strong writing, presentation and programme document delivery skills
- Flexibility in terms of working independently or within teams
- Ability to naturally organise themselves, to deliver on multiple projects and work streams
- Intellectual curiosity and motivation
- Prior experience working in a digital and/or healthcare environment
- Graduate degree in Life Sciences subjects or English Literature and Language
- 5+ years of high-quality programme management experience in a start-up, in the NHS, social enterprise, or highly-regarded company
- Experience working with patients and NHS healthcare stakeholders
- Good experience in data analysis
- Proven experience in presenting performance and outcomes data
- Thrives under pressure and in fast-paced environments
- Highly detail-orientated, while working with integrity and openness
- Highly adaptable, personable and excited to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Able to commute to our oﬃces in Canary Wharf, London
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org